Database Manager/Fundraising Assistant
Major Responsibilities Include:
- Manage the day to day operations of the fundraising database (Donor Perfect) including: data entry, gift recognition, gift reports, data maintenance, etc.
- Assist in preparation of direct mail pieces including production of mailing lists, implementation of mail merges and coordinating bulk mailings.
- Manage donor recognition activities (thank you letters and calls, recognition in publications, etc.).
- Assist Special Events Committee by organizing, implementing and attending all fundraising events.
- Assist staff in preparation and layout/design of fliers for programs and events
- Assist Director of Advancement and Communications and Development Committee with special projects
- Assist with prospect research of individuals, organizations, businesses, corporations, and foundations.
- Assist with basic website maintenance
- Design marketing materials
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned to further the purpose and mission of Greater Newark Conservancy.
• BA/BS or equivalent work experience
• Electronic data management and word processing skills
• Detail oriented
•Graphic Design/Web Design experience
• Excellent computer skills including mastery of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• High energy
• Good customer service skills
• Results oriented
•Valid driver’s license
•Own transportation required
This position works closely with the Director of Advancement and Communications and Development Committee of the board. Full time position 40+ hours per week, includes benefits. Must be able to work occasional evenings and/or weekends as needed. Clean driving record required. EOE/AAE
Position available immediately. Please provide cover letter and resume to Deborah Hurley: email@example.com
NO PHONE INQUIRIES
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $35,000.00 /year